ACE RCM6 Resorbable Collagen Membrane
RESORBABLE COLLAGEN MEMBRANE is intended for use in oral surgical procedures as a resorbable material for placement to aid in wound healing in the areas of dental implants, bone defects, periodontal defects and ridge augmentation. ACE RCM6™, with its defined geometry, in vivo stability, permeability and mechanical strength, is a white, nonfriable membrane matrix engineered from highly purified Type I Collagen. ACE RCM6™ is packaged sterile, non-pyrogenic, and is for single use. Its resorbability eliminates the need for a second surgery.
- Guides healing of bone and surrounding tissue.
- Unique fiber orientation to provide high tensile strength for in situ stability of membrane.
- Cell occlusive, designed to retard and/or prevent epithelium down growth..
- Longer resorption time, for sustained function in bone repair.
- Higher mechanical strength for membrane stabilization.
- Each piece can be easily trimmed during surgery for a final fit.
- May be placed with either side against the tissue or bone.
- Ridge Augmentation
- Bone Regeneration around Implants
- Sinus Window
- Extraction Sites
- Periodontal Defects
509-1520 ConFORM Membrane, 15x20mm
509-2030 ConFORM Membrane, 20x30mm
509-3040 ConFORM Membrane, 30x40mm